- Apple Arduino BBC BBCMicrobit books Christmas computing Doctor Who education fiction film Fridge Gizmo FridgeGizmo ICT ideapad iphone kindle lenovo Linux London MakeyMakey maths Microbit MicroPython music osx photography PiRadio poetry politics printer Python radio RaspberryPi Raspberry Pi raspbian reading recently read scratch SenseHAT teaching twitter Ubuntu weather writing
Search this blog
- Joanna on The Longest Year: School Direct or School, Die Wrecked?
- DIane on What is the point of the BBC micro:bit mobile app?
- Caitlin on The Longest Year: School Direct or School, Die Wrecked?
- blogmywiki on Lightbulb moment: learning logic gates with switches
- James on Lightbulb moment: learning logic gates with switches
Tag Archives: MicroPython
Here’s my first stab at a first Year 7 MicroBit lesson activity sheet – it assumes you’re using Mu as your editor, but not REPL (command line). It’s untested and will evolve with suggestions and with experience using it in … Continue reading
Here’s another Python game for the BBC MicroBit that’s very easy for pupils to edit and improve. The idea is that you navigate your ship through a canyon – or cave system or mountains. You can rotate your MicroBit through … Continue reading
I am lucky enough to have 3 teacher BBC MicroBits to play with, and I am exploring using the awesome Mu Python editor – this allows you easily to program the MicroBit in Python totally offline, with absolutely no internet … Continue reading
Here are two VERY simple bits of code you can copy & paste into Mu to demo the awesomeness of Python on the MicroBit, and it’s easy for pupils to mess about with them and make them their own. The … Continue reading