- Apple Arduino BBC BBCMicrobit books Christmas computing Doctor Who education fiction film Fridge Gizmo FridgeGizmo ICT ideapad iphone kindle lenovo Linux London MakeyMakey maths Microbit MicroPython music osx photography PiRadio poetry politics printer Python radio RaspberryPi Raspberry Pi raspbian reading recently read scratch SenseHAT teaching twitter Ubuntu weather writing
Search this blog
- Joanna on The Longest Year: School Direct or School, Die Wrecked?
- DIane on What is the point of the BBC micro:bit mobile app?
- Caitlin on The Longest Year: School Direct or School, Die Wrecked?
- blogmywiki on Lightbulb moment: learning logic gates with switches
- James on Lightbulb moment: learning logic gates with switches
Tag Archives: scratch
This week I did a maths investigation I recall doing myself when I was at primary school – and that was a long time ago! It’s the one where you find out which total scores, if any, are more likely … Continue reading
Here’s a Christmas-themed Scratch project that I am going to do with my Year 7s. We’re going to make advent calendars. It can be differentiated several ways: First project is a simple calendar where you click on a numbered door … Continue reading
To mark Scratch Day, here are some teaching resources I made – mostly, but not all, to do with ICT / Computing: The MakeyMakey Visual Piano Designed to use easily-accessible keys to play tunes on an 8-note scale, with keys … Continue reading
Here’s a bubble sort I knocked up to help teach bubble sorts in Year 9. Before we get to this point we will have looked at Hungarian folk-dancing bubble sorts, done a bubble sort ourselves in class with human numbers … Continue reading