My book: new paperback edition!
My book on Kindle
Search this blog
- dan on Making a GoFreeRange internet printer with a Raspberry Pi
- blogmywiki on Weather forecast on a RaspberryPi printer – now with added Pi
- Weather forecast on a #RaspberryPi printer | Raspberry PiPod on Little Box of Poems with a Raspberry Filling
- Weather forecast on a #RaspberryPi printer | Raspberry PiPod on Weather forecast on a RaspberryPi printer – now with added Pi
- Michael Horne on Weather forecast on a RaspberryPi printer – now with added Pi
Currently Reading…Submarine by Joe Dunthorne.
Mrs Dalloway by Virginia Woolf.
Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert. Stuck half way, but it's true, her eyes do change colour. Like David Bowie. Or a Blythe doll.
Recently read…The Terrorists by Maj Sjöwall and Per Wahlöö.
The Banned List by John Rentoul. 99p Kindle offer.
Cell by Stephen King.
June 2013 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: recently read
A quick wintery ‘recently read’ roundup… Just My Type by Simon Garfield. My favourite of the bunch – an inspired Christmas present from @gwithiansunset. Apparently this was serialised on Radio 4, which is a bit odd for a book about … Continue reading
Caution: this review contains spoilers. This book is crap. Jeff in Venice, Death in Varanasi was recommended to me by an old school friend. (To be clear: the school is old. She isn’t). And I hated it. Awkward, as they … Continue reading
Poorly, elderly parents abound. I was convinced the other week that there was a great quote from the writer Lucy Ellman about the death of one’s parents. It was sad, it was witty, it was pithy. It was up there … Continue reading