- Apple Arduino BBC BBCMicrobit books Christmas computing Doctor Who education fiction film Fridge Gizmo FridgeGizmo ICT ideapad iphone kindle lenovo Linux London MakeyMakey maths Microbit MicroPython music osx photography PiRadio poetry politics printer Python radio RaspberryPi Raspberry Pi raspbian reading recently read scratch SenseHAT teaching twitter Ubuntu weather writing
Search this blog
- Joanna on The Longest Year: School Direct or School, Die Wrecked?
- DIane on What is the point of the BBC micro:bit mobile app?
- Caitlin on The Longest Year: School Direct or School, Die Wrecked?
- blogmywiki on Lightbulb moment: learning logic gates with switches
- James on Lightbulb moment: learning logic gates with switches
Tag Archives: Microbit
I had a 10k potentiometer lying around that I saved from some junked electronics – it may have been a volume control or something, I can’t remember. Today I found a use for it when I found this excellent web … Continue reading
This project uses 2 microbits – one attached to a thermal till-roll printer as before. This time there’s a second microbit which can be battery-powered and put on a car, parachute, dog, whatever takes your fancy. Every 10 seconds it … Continue reading
UPDATE – I have tidied up the code a lot and put a demo program on Github for you to enjoy – prints out a demo page like the one below: I have a Sparkfun thermal till-roll printer which I … Continue reading
UPDATE: this project’s code is now on Github. I love the wireless capabilities of Python on the BBC microbit and I’ve been using it with some success in my Year 8 classes. I thought I’d have a go at writing … Continue reading