- Apple Arduino BBC BBCMicrobit books Christmas computing Doctor Who education fiction film Fridge Gizmo FridgeGizmo ICT ideapad iphone kindle lenovo Linux London MakeyMakey maths Microbit MicroPython music osx photography PiRadio poetry politics printer Python radio RaspberryPi Raspberry Pi raspbian reading recently read scratch SenseHAT teaching twitter Ubuntu weather writing
Search this blog
- Joanna on The Longest Year: School Direct or School, Die Wrecked?
- DIane on What is the point of the BBC micro:bit mobile app?
- Caitlin on The Longest Year: School Direct or School, Die Wrecked?
- blogmywiki on Lightbulb moment: learning logic gates with switches
- James on Lightbulb moment: learning logic gates with switches
Tag Archives: twitter
It took some fairly heavy footling and jiggery-pokery, but I finally managed to get my Raspberry Pi to run a Python script which takes a photo on a webcam and tweets the picture – meaning I could set up a … Continue reading
Watching Newtown unfold on Twitter was a strange experience. Like most news now, I first heard of it there, a colleague breaking the news in my timeline. I didn’t join in with RTs, and there was perhaps slightly less of … Continue reading
…or How to Get a Script to Run Automatically at the Auto-login on default Raspberry Pi Raspbian Linux. I want to get my FridgeGizmo that displays local weather and global tweets on an LCD display to start itself up automatically … Continue reading
More work to do, but big breakthroughs with FridgeGizmo today. I got the RaspberryPi pulling London weather and random worldwide tweets and trends and displaying them on my LCD display via an Arduino Uno. I installed Apache 2, the Apache … Continue reading