- Apple Arduino BBC BBCMicrobit books Christmas computing Doctor Who education fiction film Fridge Gizmo FridgeGizmo ICT ideapad iphone kindle lenovo Linux London MakeyMakey maths Microbit MicroPython music osx photography PiRadio poetry politics printer Python radio RaspberryPi Raspberry Pi raspbian reading recently read scratch SenseHAT teaching twitter Ubuntu weather writing
Search this blog
- Joanna on The Longest Year: School Direct or School, Die Wrecked?
- DIane on What is the point of the BBC micro:bit mobile app?
- Caitlin on The Longest Year: School Direct or School, Die Wrecked?
- blogmywiki on Lightbulb moment: learning logic gates with switches
- James on Lightbulb moment: learning logic gates with switches
Tag Archives: raspbian
Oddly, the hardest thing so far has been making my Really Very Simple RaspberryPi radio start playing by itself when you turn it on. Which is really the sort of thing you expect a radio to do, really. Not much … Continue reading
Here’s a quick recap on the main steps I took in making a self-contained gizmo which displays London weather, global random tweets and Twitter trends on an LCD display. No soldering was involved. It’s really rather hypnotic watching utterly random … Continue reading
…or How to Get a Script to Run Automatically at the Auto-login on default Raspberry Pi Raspbian Linux. I want to get my FridgeGizmo that displays local weather and global tweets on an LCD display to start itself up automatically … Continue reading
After a lot of huffing and puffing and making things over-complicated, I got my Raspberry Pi on the internet by wifi with the miniscule £8.27 EdimaxEW-7811UN WiFi dongle. Here’s how I set it up. NB: I’m using a Kindle power … Continue reading