- Apple Arduino BBC BBCMicrobit books Christmas computing Doctor Who education fiction film Fridge Gizmo FridgeGizmo ICT ideapad iphone kindle lenovo Linux London MakeyMakey maths Microbit MicroPython music osx photography PiRadio poetry politics printer Python radio RaspberryPi Raspberry Pi raspbian reading recently read scratch SenseHAT teaching twitter Ubuntu weather writing
Search this blog
- Joanna on The Longest Year: School Direct or School, Die Wrecked?
- DIane on What is the point of the BBC micro:bit mobile app?
- Caitlin on The Longest Year: School Direct or School, Die Wrecked?
- blogmywiki on Lightbulb moment: learning logic gates with switches
- James on Lightbulb moment: learning logic gates with switches
Tag Archives: BBC
In September 2015 I was very excited to be starting a job teaching KS3 Computing and ICT at the time when the BBC Microbit was being given, free of charge, to every Year 7 child in the country – or … Continue reading
Yesterday, thanks to the kindness of Wanda Petrusewicz in remembering me, I was able to look inside Bush House, straddling Aldwych and the Strand in London. It was the home of the BBC World Service from 1941 until 2012, and … Continue reading
Updated April 2016 to include BBC local radio streams The BBC has changed the way it streams a lot of its radio stations on the internet. You can read more about the changes on the BBC Blog. One upshot of … Continue reading
I probably should have uploaded this (and a load of other ancient Bush House audio treasure I forgot I had) when all the Bush nostalgia was in full flow a few weeks ago. But I didn’t. This is Stanley Unwin, … Continue reading