- Apple Arduino BBC BBCMicrobit books Christmas computing Doctor Who education fiction film Fridge Gizmo FridgeGizmo ICT ideapad iphone kindle lenovo Linux London MakeyMakey maths Microbit MicroPython music osx photography PiRadio poetry politics printer Python radio RaspberryPi Raspberry Pi raspbian reading recently read scratch SenseHAT teaching twitter Ubuntu weather writing
Search this blog
- Joanna on The Longest Year: School Direct or School, Die Wrecked?
- DIane on What is the point of the BBC micro:bit mobile app?
- Caitlin on The Longest Year: School Direct or School, Die Wrecked?
- blogmywiki on Lightbulb moment: learning logic gates with switches
- James on Lightbulb moment: learning logic gates with switches
Tag Archives: weather
Here’s how I get the weather printed on my RaspberryPi-powered GoFreeRange internet printer every morning at 6AM. Overview I made a GoFreeRange printer using a RaspberryPi instead of an Arduino. I signed up for IFTTT and got it to send … Continue reading
Rain, of course I want the weather forecast waiting for me on my little Raspberry Pi-powered internet printer in the morning. I tried signing up for the Printer Weather forecast app but it never worked – maybe it’s not running … Continue reading
More work to do, but big breakthroughs with FridgeGizmo today. I got the RaspberryPi pulling London weather and random worldwide tweets and trends and displaying them on my LCD display via an Arduino Uno. I installed Apache 2, the Apache … Continue reading