- Apple Arduino BBC BBCMicrobit books Christmas computing Doctor Who education fiction film Fridge Gizmo FridgeGizmo ICT ideapad iphone kindle lenovo Linux London MakeyMakey maths Microbit MicroPython music osx photography PiRadio poetry politics printer Python radio RaspberryPi Raspberry Pi raspbian reading recently read scratch SenseHAT teaching twitter Ubuntu weather writing
Search this blog
- Joanna on The Longest Year: School Direct or School, Die Wrecked?
- DIane on What is the point of the BBC micro:bit mobile app?
- Caitlin on The Longest Year: School Direct or School, Die Wrecked?
- blogmywiki on Lightbulb moment: learning logic gates with switches
- James on Lightbulb moment: learning logic gates with switches
Tag Archives: Raspberry Pi
I’ve long wanted some sort of solution for centrally storing and serving music for listening around the house. There are all sorts of commercial products (like Sonos) out there, some eye-wateringly expensive even without any storage, plus numerous open-source projects, … Continue reading
Got a Raspberry Pi? Not sure what to do with it? Here are some cool things I’ve done with mine to get you thinking: Make an internet radio. This can be so simple it only has 1 button to change … Continue reading
that was then… and this is now… I’ve been setting up Raspberry Pi computers since they came out, but setting up a new one with my daughter yesterday made me realise how very, very far this little computer has come. … Continue reading
I installed ConnectBot on my rooted £29 Nook e-reader – and I can log into my Raspberry Pi radio from anywhere in the house using ssh. And change the station in the kitchen. Mwa-ha-ha.
Here’s how I get the weather printed on my RaspberryPi-powered GoFreeRange internet printer every morning at 6AM. Overview I made a GoFreeRange printer using a RaspberryPi instead of an Arduino. I signed up for IFTTT and got it to send … Continue reading