- Apple Arduino BBC BBCMicrobit books Christmas computing Doctor Who education fiction film Fridge Gizmo FridgeGizmo ICT ideapad iphone kindle lenovo Linux London MakeyMakey maths Microbit MicroPython music osx photography PiRadio poetry politics printer Python radio RaspberryPi Raspberry Pi raspbian reading recently read scratch SenseHAT teaching twitter Ubuntu weather writing
Search this blog
- Joanna on The Longest Year: School Direct or School, Die Wrecked?
- DIane on What is the point of the BBC micro:bit mobile app?
- Caitlin on The Longest Year: School Direct or School, Die Wrecked?
- blogmywiki on Lightbulb moment: learning logic gates with switches
- James on Lightbulb moment: learning logic gates with switches
Tag Archives: PiRadio
I’ve just been doing my annual maintenance on my kitchen radio – it’s an old RaspberryPi with a lovely Pimoroni Displayotron3000, and it runs their lovely radio script. (You configure it by editing the dot3k.cfg file in ~/Pimoroni/displayotron/dot3k/advanced) I’ve made … Continue reading
Updated April 2016 to include BBC local radio streams The BBC has changed the way it streams a lot of its radio stations on the internet. You can read more about the changes on the BBC Blog. One upshot of … Continue reading
IMPORTANT UPDATE JULY 2015: The BBC has changed the way it streams network radio – see here for details. And Fip has moved to http://audio.scdn.arkena.com/11016/fip-midfi128.mp3 In the summertime I built a Raspberry Pi radio that I could control via a … Continue reading
Having made a bare-bones Raspberry Pi internet radio and one with an LCD display with push buttons to change channel, I decided that it would be nice to be able to control it from my smartphone, as well as displaying … Continue reading
Just added 2 more stations to my PiRadio. Here’s the command line code for each. RTÉ Radio 1: mpc add http://icecast2.rte.ie/radio1 and Resonance FM: mpc add http://radio.canstream.co.uk:8004/live.mp3