- Apple Arduino BBC BBCMicrobit books Christmas computing Doctor Who education fiction film Fridge Gizmo FridgeGizmo ICT ideapad iphone kindle lenovo Linux London MakeyMakey maths Microbit MicroPython music osx photography PiRadio poetry politics printer Python radio RaspberryPi Raspberry Pi raspbian reading recently read scratch SenseHAT teaching twitter Ubuntu weather writing
Search this blog
- Joanna on The Longest Year: School Direct or School, Die Wrecked?
- DIane on What is the point of the BBC micro:bit mobile app?
- Caitlin on The Longest Year: School Direct or School, Die Wrecked?
- blogmywiki on Lightbulb moment: learning logic gates with switches
- James on Lightbulb moment: learning logic gates with switches
Tag Archives: politics
A few bleary-eyed thoughts on the European elections… The Greens The Greens did astonishingly well in Lewisham, coming second. They got 10228 votes to Labour’s 32507. UKIP, however, actually did quite well on 8720 votes, beating the Conservatives into 4th … Continue reading
You know what you have to do, Mr Speaker. You need to call all the following MPs to speak in one day, and we can have the bestest celebrity edition of Today (and Yesterday) in Parliament ever: Richard Bacon, (Con) … Continue reading
It struck me on the train this morning that the recent hospital photo opportunity where a camera crew got thrown out of a ward by a senior surgeon, is a metaphor for Cameron’s premiership thus far. Dave goes along with … Continue reading