My book: new paperback edition!
My book on Kindle
Search this blog
- dan on Making a GoFreeRange internet printer with a Raspberry Pi
- blogmywiki on Weather forecast on a RaspberryPi printer – now with added Pi
- Weather forecast on a #RaspberryPi printer | Raspberry PiPod on Little Box of Poems with a Raspberry Filling
- Weather forecast on a #RaspberryPi printer | Raspberry PiPod on Weather forecast on a RaspberryPi printer – now with added Pi
- Michael Horne on Weather forecast on a RaspberryPi printer – now with added Pi
Currently Reading…Submarine by Joe Dunthorne.
Mrs Dalloway by Virginia Woolf.
Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert. Stuck half way, but it's true, her eyes do change colour. Like David Bowie. Or a Blythe doll.
Recently read…The Terrorists by Maj Sjöwall and Per Wahlöö.
The Banned List by John Rentoul. 99p Kindle offer.
Cell by Stephen King.
June 2013 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: humour
Life is short, xkcd is long – over 700 strips and counting. What to do? Fear not – I’ve picked the best ones for you, starting with numbers 1 to 301… the ones that made me laugh out loud and … Continue reading
It has been suggested that I and a colleague may have now become the Pete and Dud of our office. Tragically I have to admit that Doug probably makes a better Peter Cook than me, although that means he has … Continue reading